Penn State Credit for Military Experience (using the Transfer Tool)

Here’s how to use the transfer tool to find your credit for military experience for all branches except the Air Force*.

Go to the transfer tool: Transfer Tool

  1. Use Military Service School for the 'Search by Institution'
  2. For the course, you'll type in your occupation or training.
  3. You'll put in, for example, AR then the number with no spaces or hyphens.
  4. find yours in the list

*Air Force—use Alabama and Air University-CCAF